With the CaptainForm – Desk.com integration for WordPress forms, you can send tickets through submissions without a hassle. And that’s because the integration is easy to set up and helps you process your support tickets much faster.
To enable the integration, you do not require any extra add-on. However, you’ll need a paid license and to follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Settings → 3rd Party Apps section of your form.
2. Browse for the Desk.com integration within the list, hover over the logo and press Add.
3. The Desk.com app is added to your form, but you’ll need to add your credentials. Select whether your domain is a custom one or you use a subdomain to desk.com. Next, enter the name of your domain/subdomain in the text box within the Desk.com box.
4. Press Connect.
Note: You’ll be redirected to Desk.com to enter your account credentials, if not already logged in.
6. Grant access to your CaptainForm plugin to send form data to your Desk.com account.
Note: Make sure you always allow popups on screen when integrationg your WordPress forms with any of the applications located in 3rd Party Apps.
7. Customize the integration. You’ll be redirected back to your form settings to finish the integration by mapping the necessary fields.
Note: Email and message are mandatory. Make sure you set them as required on your WordPress form also.
8. Click Save on the bottom to finish the integration and exit the lightbox.
You’ll now be able to send tickets to your Desk.com account through form entries. Remember to use the Error handling section of the integration, in case some entries fail to be sent. That’s because some end users might experience a bad Internet connection while filling out your form, therefore causing the integration to not work properly for that respective entry.